How technology offers a competitive edge in the digital world15 Oct 2019
The globalization has boosted the evolution and use of technology. This growth in science and technology has helped the countries to make better use of advanced innovations with lower costs and higher efficiency. These scenarios have aided the companies in the matter of productivity gains along with offering affordable products and services.
As a consequence, these improved scenarios have increased the competitiveness among the companies of the different parts of the world. It has compelled the improvement in the quality of the scientific and technological researches that in turn helps in boosting the corporate markets.
But all this data is presented from the perspective of the corporate market. It is important to pay attention to the advantages it can bring to the common people. Here are some of the questions that will make the scenario much more clear.
Do the common people get the advantages of this growth?
Do these technologies open gates of new opportunities to them?
How is it affecting the choices that these people make in their daily lives?
And numerous other questions need to be answered from this perspective.
The answer to all these questions is these technologies are making the lives of the citizens easier and better. Whether it is a developed country like the UK or an underdeveloped one, there are a variety of sectors that the technological advancements have impacted, for instance, education, health, transport, agriculture, banking, and many more.
UK’s Digital Growth
The growth of science and technology can be found out with the fact that 90% of the household in the UK is online. While only 45% of the small businesses have their business websites, the companies need to know its importance soon. So, the corporate firms must have their business websites that can bring a change in their productivity.
According to the statistics collected by the UK Office for National Statistics, there are various advantages of maintaining the digital presence of the firm with the help of the website.
- It helps in attracting new customers and stay connected with the current ones through a variety of channels, like social media.
- The attractive design and efficiency of the website encourage people to know more about the firm.
- Also, the fresh and improved content of the website attracts the attention of the search engines and therefore, the traffic.
- In addition to this, making the website mobile-friendly has its advantages.
Digital Marketing Summit Southampton 2019
If you are still not convinced why your company needs the digital presence, you must visit Digital Marketing Summit Southampton 2019.
Date of the summit-16 -17 October
Venue of the summit– Southampton, England
Attendees– The list of the attendees includes business owners, social media experts, SEO experts, website designers, PPC executives and managers, digital marketers, marketing personnel, editors, PR professionals, and all those who want to learn about it.
The focus of the event
The goals that this event fulfils are as follows.
- This event gives a platform to all the expert digital marketers along with the budding marketers to learn various technological topics.
- The speakers are ready to educate attendees on topics like SEO, social marketing, PPC, paid search, e-commerce, etc.
- It will enlighten them about how the big brands are playing this game and how your small firm can do it too.
- Grow your marketing skills and learn how to create the game-winning digital strategies with digital gurus.
- It gives the platform to network with people like you that support the concept of digital innovation.
Not only these, but this event will also help the firms, industries, and various sectors to figure out the solution for the digital problems in daily life efficiently. In addition to this, it will also help to bring a digital transformation and change the perspective of the people regarding digital solutions.
Grab the opportunity and be a part of this mega digital events this month.